Sign with memoryBlue
Inside Sales Associate
“This opportunity, this job, this company, memoryBlue, is a gateway to a long, lucrative career in high-tech sales.”
– Eddie Maglaya, Mid Market Application Sales – Team Lead at Oracle | Eloqua, and memoryBlue 2011 Alum
As a goal oriented young professional, Eddie had a history of leading the pack and rising to the top. He was driven, competitive, and ambitious.
memoryBlue became his launching pad for his highly-lucrative career in high-tech sales.
But Eddie is not alone – there are more than 80 other memoryBlue Alums who represent the next generation of high-tech sales success.
Are you our next Eddie?
If you’d enjoy working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial atmosphere where you’re recognized and rewarded for your results, you might be a good fit for memoryBlue. We provide valuable experience working with some of today’s most promising high-tech companies.
Located outside Washington, D.C in Tysons Corner, VA, memoryBlue is an inside sales consulting firm that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation. The company’s success can be attributed to a rapidly growing industry, a unique business model, and a culture that inspires both personal and business growth.
We will provide you with ongoing weekly professional training where you will be individually coached and mentored as senior executives from our clients watch your development from the front row. Your market value will skyrocket in a very short time, with the very real potential for you to increase your base salary by more than 1.5x after working with us for 15 to 18 months.
You will receive competitive base pay and multiple opportunities to increase your income every month. We also provide an impressive variety of benefits and perks.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- $45,000-$80,000 your first year – a six-figure income opportunity by your second year!
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Quarterly contests
- 10 days personal time off your first year – 15 days per year after that
- Paid holidays – including Super Bowl Monday!
- Happy hours and other company events
- Plus more… check out our website!
As an Inside Sales Associate with memoryBlue, our professional program and ongoing weekly training will ensure that you learn and hone the skills and tools necessary to succeed in your new career. Ours is a culture of never ending learning and healthy competition in which we support one another in pursuit of a common goal: closing the gap between our potential and our achievement. memoryBlue is a meritocracy in which you can advance as quickly as your talents and ambition allow, both within the four walls of our company and through opportunities with our clients.
A variety of possible career paths await you at memoryBlue:
- Train with us and go on to work in sales with clients throughout the high-tech industry
- Build a great career right here at memoryBlue managing your own team and a portfolio of high-tech clients
- Move into a full cycle sales role, where you close deals and bring in high-tech clients for us
- Join our headhunting/recruiting team and help identify, attract, and land the top high-tech sales talent in the industry for us or our prestigious clients
Visit our Alumni Directory to learn more about your career possibilities.
We are looking for Inside Sales Associates who have outpaced the pack in one or a number of areas in their lives, whether it’s academically, athletically, or musically developing leadership experience within academics, athletics, music, fraternity, sorority, or other organizations. You should be competitive and driven, with a strong work ethic and a desire to launch a career in high-tech sales or consulting. Of course, it is also vital that you display exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to connect and establish rapport easily with a wide variety of potential clients, including senior executives.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Proven track record of achievement
- Goal oriented and assertive mentality
- Willingness to learn and to accept feedback
- Strong persuasion skills
- Energetic phone presence and excellent active listening skills
- Proven success at building and maintaining relationships
memoryBlue is seeking to groom the next generation of pacesetters in high tech sales. Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.