Talent Recruiter Position
Corporate Recruiter | Talent Acquisition
Are you a graduating senior looking trying to find the perfect job out of college? Do you have a knack for bringing friends together and building deep relationships? Do you thrive in an environment where your colleagues are extraordinary and always challenge you to be your best? If so, a Recruiting position at memoryBlue might be right for you!
The Associate Corporate Recruiter will help execute internal recruiting strategy, generate candidate interest, and build relationships with prospective memoryBlue candidates. Your goal will be to brand the memoryBlue program and identify high potential candidates. You will coordinate and manage candidate selection, screen and perform initial interviews, as well as offer and close selected new hires.
The Buzz on memoryBlue
memoryBlue works directly with today’s most promising high-tech companies. With our Headquarters located just outside Washington, D.C, and our most recent office in Austin, TX, memoryBlue is an inside sales consulting firm that has been recognized the last two years by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation. The company’s success can be attributed to a rapidly growing industry, a unique business model, and a culture that inspires both personal and business growth.
What Happens Here
We provide our Sales Development Reps with ongoing, weekly training as our clients watch our SDR’s growth from the front row. You will be charged with growing our team of Sales Development Reps, working independently and in a team environment. You will source, screen, schedule, hire, and onboard new Sales Development Reps; an integral role within the memoryBlue organization.
- Energetic, positive and motivating atmosphere
- Coaching and mentorship, training and team environment
- Team celebrations, outings and events
- Fun, rewarding, flexible environment
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Inside and outside recreation activities
- High growth and high impact industry of technology
What You’ll Do
- Find, attract, and engage candidates to join memoryBlue as a Sales Development Rep
- Enthusiastically represent the Blue brand and build your talent pipeline
- Identify and select candidates. Critically evaluate candidates who have the necessary skills as well as the interest to sustain a career in technology sales
- Develop strong candidate relationships by understanding their motivations and connecting it to our opportunity
- Serve as a memoryBlue brand ambassador – helping tell our story as you source candidates and network with the community
- Identify unique candidates who are inspired by our mission, desire an entrepreneurial opportunity, and have the tenacity needed to succeed in our industry
- Ensure accuracy of data within the applicant tracking system (CRM)
- Work closely with our amazing team of internal Hiring Managers; schedule and organize interviews for your candidates
- Manage, coordinate and participate in campus recruiting activities such as presentations, career fairs, and campus interviews
- Ensure an exceptional candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process
- Network within the marketplace to understand competition, salaries, and make program level recommendations based on this knowledge
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email Tim Nelson your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.