High-Tech Inside Sales Internship
Inside Sales Internship | High Tech Industry
Are you a high energy, highly motivated early-stage professional looking for a place where you can put your drive into making a difference? Do you thrive in an environment where your colleagues are extraordinary and always challenge you to be your best? Are you organized and have a go-getter attitude? If so, a position on the memoryBlue Inside Sales Consulting Team might be right for you!
As an Inside Sales Intern with memoryBlue, our professional program and ongoing weekly training will ensure that you learn and hone the skills and tools necessary to succeed in a business environment. Ours is a culture of never ending learning and healthy competition in which we support one another in pursuit of a common goal: closing the gap between your potential and your achievement.
In this internship you will:
- Spread the word: You’ll be responsible helping grow our client base by doing new business development
- Create and contribute to sourcing strategies for our ongoing target market approaches
- Prospect through Social Channels, Email, Digital Marketing, and the most cutting edge resources in the industry in order to generate new sales calls for our Account Executives
- Work in a team sales environment and dually deliver on both personal and team weekly productivity goals
- Learn and develop the skills necessary in the high technology industry, working alongside the brightest minds in sales consulting
- Have a keen attention to the smallest of details
Flexible 10-20 hours per week. Positions available now with the possibility to continue during the school year, flexible around class schedule.
The Buzz on Blue:
We provide valuable experience working with some of today’s most promising high-tech companies. With our Headquarters located just outside Washington, D.C, our second office in Austin, TX, and our Silicon Valley office opening in 2015, memoryBlue is an inside sales consulting firm that has been recognized the last two years by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation. The company’s success can be attributed to a rapidly growing industry, a unique business model, and a culture that inspires both personal and business growth.
- A detail-oriented nature – focusing on building your sales pipeline efficiently and accurately
- A love for Startups and an ability to explain your passion, along with a professional demeanor to work alongside technology industry giants (think Oracle, Hitachi and NetApp)
- A competitive nature and uncompromising desire to win
- A strong desire to learn and the aptitude to learn quickly
- A love for technology and people
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email Kristen Wisdorf your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.